My MXM India columns in one place
150. 11th April
149. 4th April
148. 28th March
147. 21st March
146. 14th March
145. 7th March
144. 29th February –
143. 22nd February –
142. 15th February –
141. 8th February –
140. 1st February – Leaving a Legacy
139. 25th January – 16 things we hope to see in Indian PR this year
138. 18th January – The 16 leading ladies of Indian PR consulting
137. 11th January – 16 Trends in PR & Corp Comm in 2016
136. 2016 4th January – 16 people to watch out in 2016 in Indian Public Relations
135. 28th December – 15 events in World and Indian PR
134. 21st December – 15 young professionals who show promise
133. 14th December – 15 books to read for PR pros in the year ahead
132. 7th December – 15 interesting moves in 2015
131. 30th November – A perspective on PR awards
130. 23rd November – Notes from Nairobi
129. 16th November – The Kingdom of Dreams experience lacks good Public Relations
128. 9th November – A quest for higher education in Communications
127. 2nd November – Why brands get it wrong?
126. 26th October – What can our Festivals teach us?
125. 19th October – Public Relations learnings from the week that was
124. 12th October – The Pirate’s Manifesto
123. 5th October – 7 things they don’t teach you at C school
122. 28th September – A Praxis like no other
121. 21st September – What the new PRCAI President ought to do?
120. 14th September – Public Relations is about honesty, no matter what!
119. 7th September – 21 steps to a bloody good event
118. 31st August – Where is our talent coming from?
117. 24th August – PR is not changing. We are!
116. 17th August – Liberation is what we need!
115. 10th August – The season of PR events is here!
114. 3rd August – The Public Relations person par excellence
113. 27th July – 10 steps to being better PR professionals
112. 20th July – Public Relations is about the simple touches
110. 6th July – Pot Pourri from the world of Public Relations
109. 29th June – When will there be a Cannes Lion Grand Prix for PR, by PR and of PR?
108. 22nd June – The Client Brief – is that a myth?
107. 15th June – New age problems of dealing with younger talent
106. 8th June – Brand Maggi – 20 years to build, 2 minutes to get destroyed!
105. 1st June – 10 on 10 for the Modi govt on PR, but…
104. 25th May – If Public Relations cannot be measured, then what can be?
103. 18th May – To understand PR better, learn the definition of a religion
102. 11th May – Three men who made news in interesting ways last week
100. 27th April – Our biggest PR campaign would be a display of discipline
99. 20th April – Why PR is never going to get its due for a long time?
98. 13th April – Which are the good PR firms?
97. 6th April – The Aam Aadmi Party just did business
96. 30th March – Freedom of Speech and its implications
95. 23rd March –Where’s the Seat at the table?
94. 16th March – Has Public Relations lost its credibility?
93. 9th March – They don’t make editors like Vinod Mehta anymore
92. 2nd March – The art of Public Relations is changing
91. 23rd February – 30 under 30 and what they need to do
90. 16th February – Another election where Public Relations won
89. 9th February – Time for more meaningful Engagement with the most important stakeholders
88. 2nd February – The PR Business in India needs a school of its own
87. 27th January – 15 people to watch out for in 2015
86. 19th January – Time for real Reputation Management professionals in Politics
85. 12th January – 15 things we need to see in a PR Institute in 2015
84. 2015 5th January – Public Communications and Public Reputation – Perspectives for 2015
83. 29th December – Fourteen must reads in 2014
82. 22nd December – A book to remember because the PRactice of PR in India has so few
81. 15th December – What to do when hit by a Reputation Crisis
80. 8th December – People make our business
79. 1st December – My PR Person of the Year
78. 24th November – The Rise of PR firms in India over the last two decades
77. 17th November – How about a dedicated school for Reputation Management?
76. 10th November – Media relationships will get increasingly complex in a cluttered world
74. 27th October – The Public Relations Campaign brief
73. 20th October – Politics is all about Public Reputation as it is in everyday life and more
72. 13th October – We need to showcase our PR Icons
71. 6th October – Managing the three Es in PR
70. 29th September – (No column)
69. 22nd September – Public Reputation is a matter of PRide
68. 15th September – Getting professionals together is just half the work done
67. 8th September – Public Reputation in Politics
66. 1st September – The Public Reputation Alphabet
65. 25th August – Public Reputation cannot be built in a day
64. 18th August – Why is Public Reputation Management widely misunderstood
63. 11th August – From Public Relations to Public Reputation
62. 4th August – The art of Public Relations – it is about practicing what we preach
61. 28th July – Positioning, Participating and Packaging and a night to remember
60. 21st July – The vicious PR cycle of education, jobs and salaries
59. 14th July – PRAXIS2014 is slicker, smarter and super
58. 7th July – The great PR place to work
57. 30th June – Whose Cannes Lion is it anyway?
56. 23rd June – Is a Cannes PR Lion within our reach? (blank column)
55. 16th June – The elusive Cannes Lion
53.2nd June – The exclusivity of exclusives
52. 26th May – The year flew by and we have a brand new government
51. 16th May – In the end Public Relations won! (Special edition)
49. 5th May – What’s new that PR folks can offer clients?
48. 28th Apr – The Accidental Media Advisor
47. 21st Apr – Four major international PR events not to miss in 2014
46. 14th Apr – On the campaign trail – so much PR to learn
45.7th Apr – The Indian PR scene
43.24th Mar – Much action for Indian PR frat this year
42.17th Mar – Holiday (My blog on Raising money for a Cause)
41.10th Mar – The media gift conundrum
40.3rd Mar – 10 years as a PR practitioner
39.24th Feb – The crucible called Media Lists
38.17th Feb – Time to stand up for upright journalism
35.27th Jan – The PR professional-Journalist changing equation
34.20th Jan – The Public Relations of Indian Politics
33.13th Jan – Time to protect our profession from quacks
32. 2014 6th Jan – 2014: A year that promises a lot of action
31.30th Dec – 13 PR savvy Indian events and people of 2013
30.23rd Dec – 13 PR savvy international events and people of 2013
29.16th Dec – Reminiscences of the Global PR summit
25.18th Nov – Public Relations for dummies
23.4th Nov – Holiday (My blog on life in Edelman Chicago)
22.28th Oct – Public Relations and Bad Publicity
20.14th Oct – How PR professionals can upgrade their skills
15.9th Sep – Why our politicians must undertake media training
14.2nd Sep – Bring back the Credible into Incredible India!
13.26th Aug – Modi’s online Public Relations campaign
12.19th Aug – How PR at a gigantic event is pulled through together…
11.12th Aug – Learning Public Relations from the Pope
10.5th Aug – The next phase in the evolution of Public Relations
9.29th Jul – Events that make our profession worth being part of
7.15th Jul – 5 ways PR in US is different from that in India
6.8th Jul – One size does not fit all!
5.1st Jul – It’s time to give ace communicators their due
4.24th Jun – Why can’t our PR firms win PR Lions at Cannes?
3.17th Jun – Do you know who your biggest ambassador is? (Employee Engagement)
2.10th Jun – The case for Public Relations in governance
1. 2013 – 3rd Jun – To new beginnings!